Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Trick for Two

                 I got this move from a video I found. We had Chubster on the bottom (tallest, heaviest), me on top (bravest, smallest) and Cuz video taping (steadiest, coolest phone :P) We had to practice the dynamics of this several times before we got it right. Sarah is supposed to move her feet to support me and bring up with a half back roll. We got hurt so many times, that when we finished a perfect one I was like "Hey! We didn't get hurt!" and that was a big accomplishment for us ^-^ I fell on my head on the floor once, and Chubster got stepped on the face by Cuz but at the end, it's all good bro. I DON'T advice you try this AT ALL! Yeah we shouldn't even be doing it because none of us are taking classes but we have a mat! And we used the third person to spot and make sure everything is under control... somewhat. We also used to take classes together.
               Ahh... gymnastics. I have so many mixed feelings about it. I think I'm pretty good at it and would do well if I tried but ever since I heard it stunts your growth, I stopped. But I love it and it is so fun to know what your body could do but, I don't like being in a bridge kickover, backwalkover, or handstand for too long. I also don't like beam :P Other than that I think it is sooooo fun but I finalized that I'm only going to improve on the basic things and flexibility because I can actually use that in dance. So I have concluded that gymnastics as a sport is not for me, but gymnastics as a hobby sounds just about right :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is awesome!!
-cuz

dang34 said...

haha you girls make it look so simple in the video! Would never have guessed that it took more than 1 try.