Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thank you Marshall's

                 At Marshalls (>.< free advertising) I also got some really cheap (in $) track wear! My coach told my to go there for good quality and low price (again >.<) The pants are really cool and as you can see they reflect lights. The orange outfit goes well together and the shorts are reversible!!! The blue shirt is really well made. I'm so happy for the future in my track life ^-^ Not because of the clothes I meant to say... but because it started getting easier for me and fun. Yeah, that's what I meant :)
            

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it looks like you ironed the clothes repeatedly O_O

Unknown said...

haha!!! no... there dry fits plus you try putting clothes on the floor! There flat aren't they?

dang34 said...

yay for good deals!