Friday, August 10, 2012

Sisters For Life

          So this is basically a clear example of our relationship. Me wanting Chubster to do something and she complains about it. This photo was taken in 2002 in our temporary house/ friend's basement. We would have bunches of playing in the side yard on hot days.
         I love my sister a lot. I couldn't imagine life without her. Every time I get bored or feel down, Chubster is always there for me. She is sometimes moody or lazy but other times she is hilarious. When she was little I taught her how to say "may I have milk pleeeeease!" and she would repeat after me. She would follow my everywhere I go and look up to me. Well, it turns out now I'm looking up to her, literally. This girl is tall and is never fat! She has the most girl athletic body ever and is too lazy to use it. But, hey that's just her. Chubster also likes material things such as name brands. We'd be walking down a street and she would be like "Ooo look Channel" and I'm like "Shannel?? That's how you pronounce it?" Anyways, I'm so thankful that God gave me a sister like her. Someone that balances me out. I wish we were still younger so we don't have to worry about life except if one of us lost a stuffed animal. We don't have to worry about drama, looks, school, or any of that stuff. But getting older is only part of life. At least now we could talk about real situations we're in. And do bigger and better things together. Like take on roller coasters without being too short. Sometimes Chubster feels down and low about herself. That's when I have to come in and cheer her up. When I'm not feeling well she is like my personal nurse. She would get me anything if I needed something or make some instant noodles (she's only in middle school). She is the most best friend ever. Without her I would be an bored to death every day.
         God has a lot planned for us both. It may be hard but we could accomplish anything together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AW! This was a great post! ♥ you both!!!! -Dol Dol