Friday, August 10, 2012

Hippo

      Yes I am actually writing about this. So ever since I was 3 years old, I had this hippo I got from people at my church for Christmas. Her name is Hippo. And yes,  I'm going to repeat it. I was only 3. So Hippo used to be this fluffy purple youngster (like in the video) but after you put her in the wash for over, I would say 200 times, she gets faded. Especially because you're supposed to hand wash her. Now she is skinny, light purple, and has worn down ears from the countless times I chewed them (WHEN I WAS THREE). I never left the house for vacation without Hippo. And never lost her. I would freak out if she fell on the floor or if people grab her by the neck (it's very loose). I also got her a shirt and decorated it. Overtime I also crocheted pockets for it! So yeah, time flies and she is still with me. I wonder if I should bring her with me once I go to college... that would be too much. I might just give her away to someone that could have the most memories and fun as I did with her.

p.s Excuse my sister picking her nose towards the end of the video
p.p.s Sorry for no sound. Old "recorders" back then ugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love you both in the video! Brings back so many great memories! I love you both so much! ♥ -Dol Dol