Thursday, August 9, 2012

Boo: Cute but Not the Cutest

         Meet this cutie!! My brother thinks it looks ugly. Boo is a Pomeranian that is supposed to look like the white dog. I think any Pomeranian could look like Boo if you have it cut a certain way. And if it had a pushed in snout. I first come to know this dog in book or my sister told me or something. Then recently I went to Barnes and Nobles and saw Boo on a calender. At first I thought it was a toy. I mean look at it! Look at the little stocky paws (that feature is usually what melts my heart first) Biscuit used to have chubby paws but, they thinned out shortly. What I dont like about Boo is his tail. You can't see it in this picture but it looks like a shih tzu's tail. Its not fluffy or short, its regular length with a long hair look to it. Well, I can't say it is the cutest dog in the world because how would you think Biscuit would feel?! Biscuit is currently really fat since I've gone away but I've been taking him for runs recently and he is losing weight. Okay! Fine! We also reduce his meals to a half a scoop!! Sorry Biscuit for calling you fat and exposing your work out secret.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMGGG REALLY CUTE