Saturday, August 11, 2012

Explosion, Tree and POLKA DOT nail designs

              I used tape and a lot of glitter nail polish. But make sure the bottom coat is dry!! I don't advise this design. Its tricky :-| That's why I only did it to 1 nail. Heehee. But for the most part, it's really pretty and ... tough!


            This is a tree. For me, it is really easy to draw a design with my right hand, on my own hand. Maybe it's because I like to write and draw with my paper rally slanted. This nail design is good for the one nail style I did. Don't do it on all of your nails. You hand would just be a sparkly forest :O

        This is a success. YESSS! I used a bobby pin which is a very good tool for making dots.  The base color is my favorite nail polish color but unfortunately, we ran out of it :( The polka dot design is cute and playful to wear. Its intriguing to the eye when you see a hand done pattern on your nail.

No comments: