Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ballet of the Past


                      Here is a video I found back when, I was three... ("The Best Day" by Taylor Swift) haha naw! I was probably 5. This was my second dance recital of all time. It was this thing where we had a partner and here supposed to be molding them into a shape and then we switch jobs at the bell. The person being molded was the clay and the person sculpting it got to make the clay any shape they wanted.So in this video, I was the sculptor and Cuz was the clay. I remember giving her really hard moves to hold steady. But I would always change my mind about the position. I was indecisive even back then! Cuz only took ballet for a year or two. We are to the far left. You will then see my ballet teacher who still looks exactly the same today. She was the one ringing the bell. Also, excuse the no sound...well you can't really do that but in the old days, this camcorder was considered one of the "newer" models (yikes!)

1 comment:

dang34 said...

awwwwwwwwww such littleeeeeeeeeeee girls