Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Conquered... the bus

I just thought this was pretty so it would grab your attention to read this post
                   Hey guys! I just took my first public bus ride alone! It actually wasn't that bad! I mean I had a whole bunch of people that I knew so it was all cool. Yeah, but it was definitely a big a accomplishment for me. The bus driver knew it was my first time when I tried shoving my metro card into the coin slot as soon as I got on (eeek!!!) She was pointing to the card slot, and I just kind of did one of those "heh heh" kind of things and went on to find a seat.
                   I am getting used to my high school now. I have one friend that I have the same five classes with everyday which is great. And I also met a lot of new people. I really like my school and don't know if I want to go try out for a specialized high school. I mean I will take the test to see my options but, I don't mind staying. I like it especially how my school is so close to my house. Whenever I don't feel well or have track practice I can always call my dad for a ride home and he will be there in ten minutes.
                    Oh yeah! Track! It is really fun and starting to get easier. I am having my first competition on the 20th. Today, we ran up a hill 20 times... I'm talking about going up the hill and down the hill and counting that as one. Then after that we ran another mile. It is really hard work and my legs felt like breaking in half. The girls on my team are really supportive! I will be panting my way up the hill and they would be like "Come on! Your almost there!" My coach is also really nice, but sometimes she gets annoyed how some people dont make it to the practices so she makes us run more :P So I am finally settling down in this first full week of high school. Sometimes you'll see a few gangsters here and there with a cloud of smoke lingering above them. Or girls wearing "under clothing" on the "outside" with piercings in weird places. But that just gives my the feeling of who I am and who I don't want to be. Anyways.... it's is so strange having sophomores and juniors in your class. They will be like "are you really smart??" and I think in my mind "it's not me... it's you..." but in reality I just smile and nod! But there is this really annoying sophomore boy in my geometry class that always clicks is pen and taps it on the desk and sings to the bell playing. He also burps! Did I mention that?!? But surprisingly he isn't dumb. 
                   So thats how it is in high school. I hope you enjoy it or enjoyed it. But thats my current status on the weekdays :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It's not me, it's you." HAHAHA I literally loled!

& about that boy who clicks, burps & all that jazz, it just goes to show you never judge a book by its cover. ;)

Love you! & hope you have a great school year!
♥ Dol Dol

dang34 said...

hahaha, but good job not saying that outloud. You already told me about HS, but this was nice to read =)

libby said...

my favorite part of this was "it gives me an idea of who i am and who i don't want to be." i should keep that in mind for myself! :)