Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I HATE being SICK

                    One thing I absolutely hate the most is being sick. I mean, everyone is playing sports, having fun, and enjoying things while I am sniffling my nose out. I feel slow and weak. Also, my mom makes me wear long pants, socks, and sweaters. It is not fun at all. It's actually really pooey :( Well, I'm still going to school tomorrow so, we'll see how it is. But the good part about being sick is two words: less chores. No one wants there dinner being set up by a sicky person right? Or their rice made? Yeaahhhh. I guess another good thing about being sick is the rule of "you touch it, you eat it". I just touch the food and say "oops!" No, not really. That is just selffish! Thought!! Don't you hate it when you are sick and you wake up finding your nose is crusty with ... stuff? Or when you wake up and can't open you eyes because of the same "stuff". Hasn't happened to me in a while but, you never know. I also get weird dreams sometimes... anyways sorry for writing so much about this topic but I hope you have a nice day :D later!

*props to the grammar corrections ;)

1 comment:

dang34 said...

aw, feel better, I will say a prayer for you.