Friday, August 17, 2012

Track

                     
                   Okay, so this year I want to join track at my school. Well, actually I'm already on the team. YAY! But let me tell you something, IT IS HARD WORK. Every 2 days in a weeks  my team and I meet at a park and run a lot. My coach is there too. It is really fun to get sweaty and tired but know what you just accomplished. We run for around 2 hours and 30 minutes (with breaks) and then go home and take a shower. Running is so fun and good for you too. Okay some of you might think that running is boring and yeah I can see your point. But, its nice to know what you can do. For example, my team and I run a .6 mile track a couple of times and a .8 mile track occasionally. I would've never known I could run that long without trying. Its really fascinating in what we are when we try and when we don't. I guess it's like a Christian life. When we dont try and are not motivated in knowing God, then we would never know what God has in store for us. We have to let Jesus into our lives. That has kind of been my goal this year. To reach out to God so He can work in my life. Whether it is joining praise team or simply reading the bible. How could we know what it's like to live with Jesus when we are not letting Him in? How could I know my capability of running if I'm a coach potato? It is all connected my friends. The first step in being obedient with God is getting baptized. I decided to make that decision this year on Easter Sunday. It was definitely the right decision to publicly announce my love for Christ. Wow I went off in a tangent! But, that is what has been on my mind recently so there you have it :)

No comments: