Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Rabbit Style


             I am very happy to say, that forevercrazyrabbit has merchandise! I present hand crafted carrots made with shredded paper and love! Okay, these really aren't for sale but, I gave them to people secretly in their classrooms at church you know, for advertising! But I'm so happy they came out the way that they did. They are cute and SUPER comfortable!
             Now, the story of crazy rabbit is one to remember for the rest of your life. Hmm... I kind of forgot it but my family always called me rabbit because I was really white and soft when I was little. Anyways, now, I am still a rabbit. I think it was in the car when I did something crazy and Chubster was like ... WAIT NO! I remember. I was taking a nap in the car and I was woken up by Cbubster who kept opening my eye lids. She left me alone for a while and I continued "fake sleeping" then I all of a sudden opened my eyes and started saying "jah jah jah jah jah" And she was all like "Huh? You crazy rabbit!" I'm not sure how the illustration of the crazy rabbit became but I am definitely sure it was the best one I made.

No comments: