Sunday, March 9, 2014

None But Jesus

For those of you who don't frequently go on my blog, you're really missing out because of this exciting post. I don't think anyone has ever heard me sing besides my family and the people who catch me singing to myself (it happens). I wanted to make a video of this song because the lyrics really spoke to me. I find songs that have something to do with giving up my life and letting God do his thing important to me. Excuse some guitar errors, out of tune areas, and the complete wrong tune to the song because I only heard it a few times. Oh! And the strange ending. Let me know what you guys think :))

p.s when I make pauses, I'm scrolling the chord page. Just to make those awkward silences clear




~peep Austin Mahone poster that is so not mine

3 comments:

Emily said...

Like! Like! Like!Sing to Him, Sing praises to Him :)

Megin Lea-Williams Eng said...

I HAD NO IDEA YOU SANG!!!!! You have such a pretty voice Rachel!!! :) :) SING MORE! I love it!!!

jenn said...

that was beautiful! now you can sing on sundays :)