Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer Please Don't End

              Nothing in life lasts forever (not counting eternal life with God.) It seems like just yesterday I was stocked about the end of school. I guess it's time to head back to the books :( Here's what happened during my summer.

June: School just ended and it was time to relax. I honestly don't remember too much of June because I did nothing!! Actually I do remember. It was time to put myself to work so I volunteered at a daycare. That was one thing. Another thing would be instead of going to normal church, my family and I visited other churches. It was a new experience to see how other churches worship God. We got to see how other churches function.
July: Sadly, I had to end the daycare volunteering because Dad, Chubs, Mom and I were going on a cruise... to Canada! That was an interesting experience. After that trip, we went straight to Ocean City, NJ. I hate how my dad lined up all of our vacations one day after another. It felt really action packed, but exhausting at the same time. After all that, we got a week to rest up!
August: Right now, I'm in Long Beach Island (again) at a bible conference retreat thing. This is the time I finally get to write something on my blog! The weather has been gorgeous here so we decided to go to the beach! Chubs and I also got to reunite with a close friend from around four years ago.
On a porch
Praying rabbit ^
            The summer is pretty much gone :( I wouldn't change it one bit though! I learned so much about different places, other churches and most importantly God. I learned that God has everything under control and I can't ask him for something that won't be good for me. Well, I could but, it doesn't mean he will give that thing to me. He loves me and He knows what is right for me :)

No comments: