Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Perfect Ponytail



       Finally, another video! If you are gifted with silky hair or hair that "just works out for you" you can watch this for enjoyment. Also, if you don't have more than 1 foot of hair in length :P For me, super straight/stubbornly wavy hair makes my ponytails look like trash! If you didn't wash your hair for a day or you are tying your hair in the middle of the day, you won't really have this problem. Usually, it happens once you wake up. This technique isn't the healthiest for already damaged hair so don't do it every day. I like wavy pony tails, neat ponytails, and super strait ones but nothing in between!! I hope you enjoyed this video ;)

Nice and Wavy. My hairstyle would just be
considered "neat"
Super Straight

2 comments:

elisabeth said...

i love gabrielle union!! she's so pretty :)

Unknown said...

It was a random photo... but yes, shes really pretty:D