Monday, January 14, 2013

The Chubster Post: Ballet in the Newspaper

  Hey earthlings! This is Chubster here writing my first post about Crazy rabbit and I in the local newspaper. No, we are not in the worldly news, but this is kind of cool. I had to blur out the location for safety reasons ^-^ I'm just so proud (not to sound conceited) that we are in newspaper. This may seem like nothing to you, but  BTW Crazy rabbit and I had been dancing for this company for 8+ years, and this is our first newspaper picture.. Even though the newspaper pic is grainy, Crazy rabbit and I in the back in the first picture. In the second picture we are on both sides :D

Okay. You see?  ummm i dont really know what else crazy rabbit usually talks about sooooo... BYE

Love, Chubster
( BTW this was done under Crazy Rabbit™ consent.)
Also can u please become a member. Its no harm ( no spam mail) and its the most free thing on earth ;)

1 comment:

dang34 said...

cooooooooool, you girls are practically famous haha