Saturday, November 24, 2012

Floral Nails


                 My voice is very nasal and I may change pitches once in a while. IT'S NATURAL WHEN YOU'RE  SICK :D I actually filmed this a while back but edited it during the Thanksgiving break. Also, you may have noticed, I didn't do my right hand. I have an excuse. It was close to dinner time and my dad hates the smell :) If you didn't get the musical ensamble thing, I like making music (with the pre played ones) on garage band and adding them in my videos. I would describe it has classical contemporary but I'll leave it up to you upon how you would describe it. Anyways, I ended test prep like I said before. I'm also starting to get situated in my school. The science teacher I used to have was a pain in my beep so my parents and I had to go through a lot with her. Detail, details, details. Eventually, I switched classes in which the students aren't all the brightest (compared to my other class for smarties.) "But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" Matthew 5:44. So even though she is a pain, I pray she will seek God one day :)
              The new teacher actually cares for the students and wants to help them do better.  I'm happy God provided me with parents that will stick up for me even though I may have done wrong. I can't handle drama from people like her on my own. My motto currently is "everything is part of His plan." Every class I am in, every person I meet, and even every conflict I come across. Talk about rambling! Sorry about that. I hope you enjoyed the video though! Love ya! 

1 comment:

dang34 said...

haha when your voice changed, I thought it was Sarah